I went in for u/s and bw check this morning. I am currently on day 6 of stims. I have about 8 follies from 7-16. About 5 are 11 or higher. My E2 level came back at about 964. Doesn't this level seem high for the amount and size of follies that I have? Also, my RE said may trigger tomorrow night, doesn't that seem a little early for the size follies that I have? I know my doctor knows what he is doing but I feel like tomorrow is too soon to trigger. I go back in the morning for another u/s and bw.
Posts You May Be Interested In
I'm trying to exercise daily. I was doing fairly well until I sprained my ankle 2 weeks ago but now I'm getting back on the horse. Today I walked over a mile with my arm weights that are about 22lbs total. I was out of shape and it was hard on my arms. I also did my 30 situps. I'm also going to drink a lot of water and try to eat healthy. I do tend to have a sweet tooth but I'm cutting...
Has anyone switched from spiriva and to what, if so. Was the new med as effective as spiriva? My part d plan will no cover it next year and I'm trying to figure out if I. Should go from an advantage plan or straight medicare with part d. I really need help deciding