Ok, so I finally got the letter from the University letting me know that they have decided to thaw all 4 embryo and transfer only 2. Tney will immediatly discard the other 2. Has anyone here done a frozen transfer before? The letter said that some couples choose not to thaw as many as the doctors suggest. I mean this is our only try if we thaw them all. Can we thaw 2, see how they do and if they arent good thaw the other 2, but if they are good transfer them and save the other 2 for another chance? GRRR!! This letter left me more stressed then I was before!!! Of course it is Friday and I can't even call the office until Monday to ask these ?'s!! Anyone know about this?
Posts You May Be Interested In