RE called today and said the cyst wasn't anything to worry about, BUT that he didn't feel comfy w/ continuing this cycle. He wants me to have it checked again in 4 weeks--said to stop Lupron. I called my DH and he flipped out a bit & said what's the point of waiting 4 weeks? He made a good point I guess--why wait? If it's still there in 4 weeks then what? Did I just waste all this time? Should I do something about the cyst? Anyone have any suggestions.
Posts You May Be Interested In