We have just had our final meeting with our RE before I start the BC this week, it was really a follow up after DH's SA last week. The RE said that he was hoping there would be enough sperm to do a DNA fragmentation test to determine if DH needs to have sperm aspirated or biopsied or whether we can just use ejaculate sperm (sorry so much detail!).. In addition motility is at 23% and so not really very good. Well there wasn't enough sperm and so the RE said we would have to make up our mind which way to go!! ICSI without the biopsy would be cheaper however if testicular sperm is healthier then it would be better to pay the money.. then there's the issue with immature sperm?? We are just so confused and now my AF is due tomorrow or the next day... Does anyone have any experience with this??
Posts You May Be Interested In
I'm trying to exercise daily. I was doing fairly well until I sprained my ankle 2 weeks ago but now I'm getting back on the horse. Today I walked over a mile with my arm weights that are about 22lbs total. I was out of shape and it was hard on my arms. I also did my 30 situps. I'm also going to drink a lot of water and try to eat healthy. I do tend to have a sweet tooth but I'm cutting...
Has anyone switched from spiriva and to what, if so. Was the new med as effective as spiriva? My part d plan will no cover it next year and I'm trying to figure out if I. Should go from an advantage plan or straight medicare with part d. I really need help deciding