We had scheduled our first IVF cycle for may/june, but found out that the lab will be closed the week we would be doing the transfer. Dr called yesterday, and instead of postponing the whole thing we are actually speeding it up. He decided to remove the Lupron from the treatment plan and go straight to the Follistem. Has anyone done a cycle without using the Lupron? Dr seemed positive and said that with me being younger (in the fertility world) and healthy (our IF is male factor) that it wouldn't affect our outcome by removing it from the treatment. Just wondering if any of y'all have had a similar experience or input.
Posts You May Be Interested In