I am on my 3rd round of clomid & had my day 13 ultrasounds this morning. i have 2 follicles that are definitely viable & 1 that is a possibility... this means a good chance of twins & maybe triplets. my doctor ran down the list of complications/risks associated with triplets and is leaving it up to me & my DH to decide if we want to try this month or not. i am completely torn. i feel like NOT trying is just wasting time, opportunity & money (almost $300 per month for clomid, ultrasounds & follow-up appointments - my insurance doesn't cover infertility). on the other hand, the birth defects & risks to my health are a major concern. i was just wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation & if you could help by sharing your story.
Posts You May Be Interested In