I have a question for all you ladies. i had blockage in both my tubes. I had a lap to open them and One was hopeless so they removed it. The next month I went in for another lap trying again to reopen the remaining tube. However it appears that it is not completly open. I am not comfortable spendings thousands on injectable meds and more IUI's. So DH and I have decieded that wse need to save for IVF. The issue I am having is that the RE wants to go in and remove the other tube. I am scared!!! Right now the RE claims I can get PG but it may but be easy(no kidding Dh and I have been trying 8 years). If I have the surgery and remove the reamaining tube I will NEVER get PG on my own. Is this normal that both tubes are removed? I am really scared that even if we can save enough for IVF what if it fails? Then I have no tubes and no more money for IVF. What have you ladies experianced?
Posts You May Be Interested In
Hi all! This is for those of you that have or have had the same neurologist for 4 years or more. I have been with mine now since 2009. He is one of the best movement disorder secialists in the midwest. I know he is extremely busy on the lecture circuit now and in fact not taking new patients there is a huge waiting list for him. BUT.... I feel like my visits are not what they use to be. He...
I gave my 2 week notice last Friday 13th. Now to join you fine people in a life of leisure and nothing else to do but to look out for myself....is it just me or does that sound pretty boring? My goal was to live to retire and I guess having to take early retirement because of health reasons wasn't exactly the way I had planned things. I just can't stay in that building that is reeking mildew...