Hysterectomy Support Group

A hysterectomy is the surgical removal of the uterus, usually done by a gynecologist. Hysterectomy may be total (removing the body and cervix of the uterus) or partial (also called supra-cervical). Although there are conservative alternatives, hysterectomy is performed for uterine fibroids, pelvic pain, pelvic relaxation, heavy or abnormal menstrual bleeding, and cancer.

0 Online

Can i masturbate 2 wks after hyst surgery?

I want to know if me and my hubby can have outercourse? it has been 2.5 wks since i had a partial hysterectomy.

Replies

shazzca
shazzca

Hi there meldp,
I myself didn't want anyone touching me down there..! lol .; But I have certainly heard of other women that have done it with no problems..? I would imagine just be aware of your body and just stop if there's any pain at all.... Sharon
deleted_user
deleted_user

Hello....
After 2 weeks I needed that closeness. I didn't wait for the Dr's ok for outercourse and didn't have any issues. Good luck!
deleted_user
deleted_user

My husband and I had outercourse as well and I was fine. Just be careful.
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • nana012

I have cancer

I had to have a lung biopsy, and I have cancer. A very rare form that doesn't have any standard treatment. There just isn't a lot of case history for this. It is epithelioid hemangio endothelioma. The cancer support group doesn't talk every day. I can understand why. I'm waiting for the oncologist to call back for an appointment, and will hear in the next few days. Who knew. Ha!
  • Urlacher

Support from family

It's so hard dealing with pain especially when you don't get any support from the person who your supposed to be closest to. So hard when your trying to deal with pain and that person treats you worse than the pain. Having hard time understanding why. unless you are having a good Day you are treated like crap and they make you feel worthless.