My son has lots of issues with eating. He still spits up after most meals, shovels the food in, and doesn't chew it properly. He is going to see a gastroenterologit in Sept. I am so worried because sometimes he starts choking and up to four bites of basically swallowed whole food comes up. How can he have that much food in his throat without choking sooner? I am so worried that one day he won't be able to cough it up. Anyone elso going through this? Also, any ideas on helping him chew the food properly?
Posts You May Be Interested In