Hypothyroidism Support Group

Hypothyroidism is the disease state caused by insufficient production of thyrohormone by the thyroid gland. There are several distinct causes for chronic hypothyroidism, the most common being Hashimoto's thyroiditis and hypothyroidism following radioiodine therapy for hyperthyroidism. Advanced hypothyroidism may cause severe complications, the most serious one of which is myxedema.

1 Online

Weight Loss Tips

http://thyroid.about.com/od/loseweightsuccessfully/ss/dietsecrets.htm

Replies

deleted_user
deleted_user

often find web ste say talk your Doctor can imagine if we all went told him we wanted talk about what we read.I do like some suggestion but weight loss (I have gained few stone is less priority feeling better more one . I am trying eat more fresh less processed and thinking if I do have odd chocolate bar that fine , just try fit in extra walk something help focus me I dont need repeat eating one every day .I am also finding helps give myself choices , I have melon which satisfy my appetite or donut which choice will help me feel better longer answer eat the melon and the chocolate lol
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • nana012

I have cancer

I had to have a lung biopsy, and I have cancer. A very rare form that doesn't have any standard treatment. There just isn't a lot of case history for this. It is epithelioid hemangio endothelioma. The cancer support group doesn't talk every day. I can understand why. I'm waiting for the oncologist to call back for an appointment, and will hear in the next few days. Who knew. Ha!
  • ainteasybeineazy

It's my Birthday and no one cares

Today is my 25th birthday, to my somewhat lack of surprise I can see already no one really seems to care. I've always been the kinda person to make sure that everyone I Care about feels appreciated and knew somebody had their back. I can count 4 times this year when I Went out of my way to make sure a "friend" felt good on their birthday, especially if they got left hanging. Its early in the...