I have high-risk hpv and had a colposcopy 3 weeks ago. I got my results today. I have low grade precancerous cells. I have to decide whether to have laser treatment or just follow up every 3 months with pap smears. I'm not sure what to do. He told me when he took the biopsies that there was only a 10% chance that there would be any precancerous cells present and there were. He also said that there's about an 80% chance that it will resolve itself, but I can't help but think that if I'm in the 10% range with the precancerous cells that what if I'm not in the 80% that it'll resolve itself? What would you do if this were you? Or if you've been in this situation, what did you do?
Posts You May Be Interested In
A friend sent this to me..As far as I can see, grief will never truly end.It may become softer overtime, more gentleand some days will feel sharp.But grief will last as long as Love does - ForeverIt's simply the way the absence of your loved onemanifests in your heart. A deep longing accompaniedby the deepest Love some days. The heavy fog mayreturn and the next day, it may recede.Once again, it's...
Today is my 25th birthday, to my somewhat lack of surprise I can see already no one really seems to care. I've always been the kinda person to make sure that everyone I Care about feels appreciated and knew somebody had their back. I can count 4 times this year when I Went out of my way to make sure a "friend" felt good on their birthday, especially if they got left hanging. Its early in the...