HOCD Support Community Group

A place to support one-another through HOCD.

0 Online

backdoor spike

I am taking citalopram and my anxiety is completely gone. Now when I have hocd disgusting thought, then I have no fear and anxiety! It made me very very afraid. I know that my anxiety and fear disappeared because I take my pills! But it scares me to death.
Everything seems much more realistic now, because they are gay hocd disgusting thoughts here, but I have no anxiety! Then to me my brain (hocd part) says it is not hocd, to the reality and hocd says and lying that this is what I want! . But again I have no anxiety.

But it now scares me to death! frightens me because there is no more anxiety! For now, everything seems more real!

I want my anxiety back! : ((

Does someone can relate to this? Please help!

Replies

deleted_user
deleted_user

in my life I have only one wish. I want that disappear gay thoughts and never to appear in my life, I want that disappear this disgusting hocd and I want that forever disappear this disgusting gay thoughts.

I want back to my old happy life with my man ! I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND MORE THAN LIFE , and I do not want to lose my boyfriend!

I hate hocd bottom of my soul!

Sorry for bad english.
deleted_user
deleted_user

Does someone can relate to this? AM I MAYBE STUCK THESE DAYS BECAUSE I HAVE HOCD, BACKDOOR SPIKE( NO FEAR AND ANXIETY) AND PMS IN SAME TIME!!

omg I WILL GO CRAZY!!

I HATE HOCD!

PLEASE, HELP!! :(( Does someone can relate to this?
deleted_user
deleted_user

Yes, I have this problem too and each time it freaks me out. it's a backdoor spike though just remind yourself of that .
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • nana012

I have cancer

I had to have a lung biopsy, and I have cancer. A very rare form that doesn't have any standard treatment. There just isn't a lot of case history for this. It is epithelioid hemangio endothelioma. The cancer support group doesn't talk every day. I can understand why. I'm waiting for the oncologist to call back for an appointment, and will hear in the next few days. Who knew. Ha!
  • Urlacher

Support from family

It's so hard dealing with pain especially when you don't get any support from the person who your supposed to be closest to. So hard when your trying to deal with pain and that person treats you worse than the pain. Having hard time understanding why. unless you are having a good Day you are treated like crap and they make you feel worthless.