High Blood Pressure Support Group

Hypertension or high blood pressure is a medical condition wherein the blood pressure is chronically elevated. Persistent hypertension is one of the risk factors for strokes, heart attacks, heart failure and arterial aneurysm, and is a leading cause of chronic renal failure. Doctors recommend weight loss and regular exercise as the first steps in treating mild to moderate hypertension.

1 Online

Feeling hot and anxious

Can high bp make you feel hot and nervous?

Replies

csand
csand

I used to notice (before I had H BP) that friends were easily irritable....I become extremely anxious..and I took a tylenole PM last night which relaxes me because it has Benedryl in it...However when it wears off I'm back at square one...
I feele hot then cold,,and I am way past hot flashes!
I need the simple calm life..Stresses I cannot deal with anymore. Do you find that too?
deleted_user
deleted_user

Yes! I stress out a lot, though. I learned that meditation really helps to calm me down and put me in a state of balance. I used to think meditating sounded so stupid! lol. But finding some soothing music and shutting out distractions really helps!
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • nana012

I have cancer

I had to have a lung biopsy, and I have cancer. A very rare form that doesn't have any standard treatment. There just isn't a lot of case history for this. It is epithelioid hemangio endothelioma. The cancer support group doesn't talk every day. I can understand why. I'm waiting for the oncologist to call back for an appointment, and will hear in the next few days. Who knew. Ha!
  • Urlacher

Support from family

It's so hard dealing with pain especially when you don't get any support from the person who your supposed to be closest to. So hard when your trying to deal with pain and that person treats you worse than the pain. Having hard time understanding why. unless you are having a good Day you are treated like crap and they make you feel worthless.