I'm type 1b, stage 1-2, and grade 3. Viral load start 588k, one month later 81k. 12-week blood test came back, viral load 178 and just over 2 log reduction from baseline and all my prescriptions run out on Sunday. So no ribo or interferon for Monday because of no insurance company approval as of yet. I know my chances of clearing the virus just dropped and I need to make a decision as to pay for the meds until ins. approval and as to continue TX. When I went into this I did this for my family, not me and committed to 48 weeks maximum and on top of this my open-heart surgery and porphyria (skin blisters/fragile skin) treatments are on hold until after TX. I know ya can't tell me what to do but any more insight into this than what I have to go by so far would be helpful. Basically Im making a decision by the end of the weekend. Thanx so much
Posts You May Be Interested In
A friend sent this to me..As far as I can see, grief will never truly end.It may become softer overtime, more gentleand some days will feel sharp.But grief will last as long as Love does - ForeverIt's simply the way the absence of your loved onemanifests in your heart. A deep longing accompaniedby the deepest Love some days. The heavy fog mayreturn and the next day, it may recede.Once again, it's...
Today is my 25th birthday, to my somewhat lack of surprise I can see already no one really seems to care. I've always been the kinda person to make sure that everyone I Care about feels appreciated and knew somebody had their back. I can count 4 times this year when I Went out of my way to make sure a "friend" felt good on their birthday, especially if they got left hanging. Its early in the...