Hepatitis C Support Group

Hepatitis C is a blood-borne viral disease which can cause liver inflammation, fibrosis, cirrhosis and liver cancer. The hepatitis C virus (HCV) is spread by blood-to-blood contact with an infected person's blood. Many people with HCV infection have no symptoms and are unaware of the need to seek treatment. Hepatitis C infects an estimated 150-200 million people worldwide.

1 Online
1 Online

STILL ANEMIC

After being off of treatments for a year now. I go again tomorrow for more blood draws!! When will I EVER feel NORMAL (whatever that feels like) again?

I talked to a lady @ the drs office that had been on a clinical trial also & beat hep c's ass & she was talking about how great she felt. I still don't feel any different. But to be fair I am back to pre treatment statis. Plus last test 6 months ago I beat hep c's ass!!! Next month I will find out if that is still the case.

Replies

barbbey
barbbey

Wish you luck on your labs tomorrow, and hope you build back up as time passes--- i am 4.5 months post tx and effects still linger but steadily climbing back into my old life.... when i treat my liver badly (and i mean a piece of apple pie or pizza) I feel like crap... I think the more healthy i eat and exercise, the better my spirits are.....
dillytime
dillytime

just be patient with ure self..eat good and rest..ull get there....god bless