Should I or shouldn't I? The doctor left it up to me due to my bi polar. I'm so confused. What are the pros and cons of doing / not doing treatment? I know even with eating better and exercise it's not going to go away. What a huge decision. With a virus load of 35.6 million, a liver that's inflamed and fatty....what are my chances if I didn't do treatment? I think the dr. is scared to treat me due to the bi polar thing. I'm scared. I want to be there for my kids. My sister just died in July and I don't want to see my kids go through the same thing that my nieces and nephew are going through at such early ages.
Posts You May Be Interested In