Hepatitis C Support Group

Hepatitis C is a blood-borne viral disease which can cause liver inflammation, fibrosis, cirrhosis and liver cancer. The hepatitis C virus (HCV) is spread by blood-to-blood contact with an infected person's blood. Many people with HCV infection have no symptoms and are unaware of the need to seek treatment. Hepatitis C infects an estimated 150-200 million people worldwide.

0 Online

Keith Richards

I've known about this but I just find it crazy so I figured I'd post it.

Keith Richards was diagnosed with Hepatitis C a couple years ago and he cleared it on his own, no treatment, no supplements and he still drank the whole time. He says he cleared it by being himself, he didn't change anything. He claims to have a "super immune system" and doctors were amazed and want to study his body after he dies.

How the hell is this possible? Thoughts?

Replies

deleted_user
deleted_user

HAHAHAHAH...he's just preserved from all the drugs and alcohol. So his pickled liver wasn't affected by the HCV!
deleted_user
deleted_user

maybe he drowned the virus.
greg1024
greg1024

The virus got so high from all the drugs
that it forgot what is was doing. and left
deleted_user
deleted_user

haha greg, best answer yet.
deleted_user
deleted_user

wasn't there a rumor one time that he had his blood removed and replaced??????? I really wonder about the truth of this!
deleted_user
deleted_user

Now that just ain't fair.... plus he's been a herion addict all his life go figure.
deleted_user
deleted_user

Spontaneous viral clearance maybe? I don't know how long he had hep c before he "cleared" it. Maybe he was still in the acute phase?!?!
greg1024
greg1024

Keith goes for a complete blood transfusions once
a year to lower the amount of heroin he needs to
live. He has this done in Sweden.
I think it was about 10 year ago when he got busted
in Canada for possession for sales. The amount he
had was enough for the average heroin addict in Canada
to stay high for a month. Keith had his doctor come to court
and state that the amount he had was just enough to keep
Keith for getting sick for 3 days. The charges were dropped.
Now that is what I remember May not be 100% true.
deleted_user
deleted_user

Even if it was spontaneous clearance, how the heck does that happen with a pickled liver?
deleted_user
deleted_user

he use to have blood transfusions to detox,,,,
deleted_user
deleted_user

wow,,Greg i should have clicked one back before i posted,,,,,very interesting..,,If i would have had his money im sure i would be dead,,,thank goodness for low income,,hahahahaha
deleted_user
deleted_user

some people are imortal i guess
deleted_user
deleted_user

well....in every single thing you read it says that at least 15% of people who contract hep C clear it on their own. he's one of the lucky 15% ers.

and i bet he's happy all the time...that probably has tons to do with it....happy mental state...no stress due to lots of heroin.
deleted_user
deleted_user

or maybe heroin is the cure to hep C?! hahahahaha wouldn't that be lovely..
deleted_user
deleted_user

Keith Richards has actually been dead for over 30 years but due to the amazing self embalming he has done he continues to function as if he was alive. Hence why the virus came and went...he didnt actually have a liver there to attack!