Just when I thought all of my insurance problems were taken care of, I'm back at it again. I already lost my medicaid in January and have been batteling my hubby's insurance ever since (even though they were the ones really paying for my treatment any how)! I got my prior authorization they wanted approved, and even got my meds last month and then when I went to get them this month my insurance decides they will only pay for my meds if I go through their pharmacy, which is mail order. Okay another week set back on treatment to get that all setup, thank goodness my tx dr had a couple of treatments to tide me over to get this all straightened out. I took a sigh of relief today as I finished everything I needed to get my meds shipped, and now I'm told there is no prior authorization on file and I'm suppose to start over with this whole mess again? I was approved for a year, when is this nightmare going to end? So now I am guaranteed a lapse in my treatment thanks to my insurance company playing God with my life. So what is this going to do to me and my success rate if I'm off treatment for two weeks? I feel like I can't take this emotional battle with them anymore and want to pack it all in. I don't know what's worse my treatment or my insurance company. I started looking into maybe buying a private plan on my own outside of my hubby's work plan so I can cancel them, but as I went shopping I see that HCV is a reason to be denied. Ugh it's so aggravating!
Posts You May Be Interested In