Hepatitis C Support Group

Hepatitis C is a blood-borne viral disease which can cause liver inflammation, fibrosis, cirrhosis and liver cancer. The hepatitis C virus (HCV) is spread by blood-to-blood contact with an infected person's blood. Many people with HCV infection have no symptoms and are unaware of the need to seek treatment. Hepatitis C infects an estimated 150-200 million people worldwide.

1 Online
1 Online

canker sores and thrush

I shared this on the drama free group, I'd like to share with you all too.
Hi all,
I found a great thing for canker sores and thrush, my arthritis doc actually told me about it. Ask your doctor first, but go to the pharmacy and ask for the probiotics that are behind the counter and cold because they work the best. She said swallow one for digestion and open another capsule up and just empty it in your mouth and let it melt.
It doesn't taste the best, but when you are dealing with painful mouth sores you can overlook little things like taste, I have also mixed it in a container of yogurt and swished it around my mouth for a bit before swallowing, it provides relief very fast.
Thanks for letting me share here..
texas fire

Replies

deleted_user
deleted_user

Wow thanks for sharing this texasfire. I'll send out for some.
Arabella1
Arabella1

woah cool! Thanks! I don't like those little buggers and they take forever to go away so this is awesome!