Hello all, Just finishing week 9 of triple tx with incivek.. Had a doctors appt. today. The appt. was a follow up and to do some blood work for rbc. I came close at week 4 but was under 42 still detectable. When I went into treatment doctor gave me a 85% chance to clear. Since I did not clear at week 4 he is saying I have a 60% chance now. WTF. The doctor said if I don't clear by 12 weeks treatment is over, and you got to wait for something else down the road. I told him I want a vl test also right now. Doctor said they only do vl at week 4 and 12. Finally after some persuasion he also did a vl test. Now waiting for results. anxiety threw the roof.
Posts You May Be Interested In