Healthy Sex Support Group

This community is dedicated to an open discussion about healthy sex and sharing thoughts and feelings about sexuality and improving one's sex life. Most active adults desire to have an active and fulfilling sex life, both for themselves and also their partner. Here we discuss common sexual challenges faced by both men and women.

4 Online
4 Online

Vagina's differences.

Do you men out there feel that all vagina's are different or do they pretty much feel the same? Are some deeper than others, wetter than others, tighter than others?

Have you also ever had a woman that was just to hard to make love to? Maybe a little to fat or to skinny?

Replies

INNURMIND
INNURMIND

Digging back into the cobwebs of my mind,(I have been with my spouse for 28+years) I have to say as with men, the female genitalia come in many variations.

And the same one can feel different depending on circumstances and stages of arousal.

I have had situations where it started out being difficult to achieve penetration but with imagination have made most body variations work.

In my personal experiences I have found it more uncomfortable with the thinner types than with the thicker types of bodies. There is a lot of truth in the saying The more the cushion the better the pushing.

But in ALLL cirCUMstances the ending results have been pleasurable! JMO
deleted_user
deleted_user

Thank you for being honest. So it true they all feel different. Jane feels better than Kate?
deleted_user
deleted_user

My husband said they are all pink on the inside ..That is all that is the same..
tossedaside
tossedaside

have to mirror what Innur stated, different stages of arousal make a huge difference.

Just like one dudes anatomy differs from anothers, the sweet and some not so sweet honey holes are all different.

I have read and heard, but never experienced what is labeled as a dry pussy, very hard for these ladies to secrete any natural moisture, Im sure that wouldn't be fun at all.
The 2cnd part, about being hard to make love too, reminds me of Willie Nelson and Julio Eglesias song "To all the girls I've loved before" For me, big tall short fat the inner feelings I have shared with past loves made making love a pleasure and a memory that will last
deleted_user
deleted_user

when I get too skinny my husband asks me to put on a little weight because it hurts to fuck bone...lol.

However, even if I put on a little weight I still don't gain it in my tiny hiny but I get screwed either way...literally...lol.

Hugs - T
deleted_user
deleted_user

Jolly my hubby sas the exact same thing that they all pretty much feel the same once wet.
deleted_user
deleted_user

Yes.

Asian pee-pee's are sideways.
deleted_user
deleted_user

my man says that i feel different than the other girls he had been with , he also says im alot softer.
flutterbyfly
flutterbyfly

Lmao at Steph!
deleted_user
deleted_user

I saw this question posted and thought I would join to share some of my experiences. I have noticed differences in vaginas in more ways than one.

Physically on the outside, some have bigger labias than others and my preference really depends on my mood.

Physically on the inside, some are tighter and some are so loose that I don't really feel like I'm getting any friction so it's hard to get off. One girl who was of medium body type had the tightest I've ever been with, and even though she offered to do anal (which I'm still hoping for someday) she was so tight I just couldn't stop.

There is another factor which I still can't get over. Most women are pretty dry until they get excited, then either from natural juices or from lubricant (KY, saliva, etc.) we finish the process. BUT there was this one girl who took her panties down to her calves, and then literally DRIPPED from her vagina down to her thong. I can't even begin to tell you how hot that was, and how much I should not have left her.
deleted_user
deleted_user

Well, since leaving the stbx, i've been with 10 seperate women and three stand out in my memory as being nice and tight and two of the women were morbidly obese and the only problem with them are actually being able to GET to the vaginas as it takes much more effort to (how do i put this as nicely as possible??) move the rolls so to speak.
However ALL felt great in the long run! :)
deleted_user
deleted_user

HOLY CRAP where did this post come back from LOL

and how did i miss it the first time

yes not all vaginas are created equal.

but the one i've found that waas the best i got married to.

i've seen some women who were so loose the only way to satisfy them was stick your whole head up, wiggle your ears and puke LMAO
deleted_user
deleted_user

yes i have
deleted_user
deleted_user

funny I almost posted this

Because my ex made a comment about mine, so I asked him, aren't they all the same.

He said no, he explained that they are definately not all the same...

I guess its like all different penis sizes.
SpyderNCSU
SpyderNCSU

I have been with thin women with big ones and big women with tight ones.........and every combination thereof.......... body size is no indication of the size of the muffin, but they were all great. Some greater than others, but has alot to do with attitude.........