Healthy Sex Support Group

This community is dedicated to an open discussion about healthy sex and sharing thoughts and feelings about sexuality and improving one's sex life. Most active adults desire to have an active and fulfilling sex life, both for themselves and also their partner. Here we discuss common sexual challenges faced by both men and women.

2 Online
2 Online

Try this! Bet you can't

Sex standing up no hands.

Attempt to have sex with your Man while standing up
but neither of you can use your hands and you
can't be bend over.

---------------------------------------------
your turn to keep it going.

(Try this! Bet you can't)
???

Replies

deleted_user
deleted_user

You're right.....we weren't able to do it. But it was fun to try! ;)
Joe100
Joe100

oh how fun... you tried? Cool.... I'll bet it drove him nuts and was great for the foreplay.

:)
Joe100
Joe100

Try this:
Lexi1990

Your job is to prevent him from getting in side you. You can wiggle left, wiggle right, move up, move back -- use your hands -- struggle, go as long as you can until he finally gets his way... with force ..

but make him work really hard for it.

Who is stronger?

Run but let him catch you.

Disappear over the side of the bed.

Make it a wrestling match.

So much fun.
deleted_user
deleted_user

Standing without using hands. Can he have his hands on the wall? If so, done that with me being restrained against the wall and him in front of me but he had his hands on the wall behind me.

Prevent him from getting inside by struggling, running, etc., that would surely get me punished which would probably be a few days of T&D so I'll pass on that.

Try standing up 69. I have not tried that and don't plan on it. I wouldn't trust him to keep a grip on me while he's getting off and I kind of value my head. Wouldn't want to explain that concussion to the ER doc. Scroll to the 6th pic down. http://www.sexinfo101.com/69position.shtml
deleted_user
deleted_user

leatherandlace - I hadn't seen that website before, so thank you for sharing. Picture #6 - I cracked up at the guy who said it looks like pile driver! :D

Yeah, I think that one is too scary to try. My SO is strong, but whose to say he won't accidentally let go when he cums? That just wouldn't end well!
deleted_user
deleted_user

Some of the positions on that site look like way too much work to get into and not very comfortable.
des10ed2b
des10ed2b

i was going to say the same thing. technically, we have sex while standing and without using hands in the shower or in the bathroom. i just have to stand on tip-toe and either put my forearms or foreheads against the wall or mirror.
CoJo2012
CoJo2012

To me that seems like trying this would be comical.