Healthy Sex Support Group

This community is dedicated to an open discussion about healthy sex and sharing thoughts and feelings about sexuality and improving one's sex life. Most active adults desire to have an active and fulfilling sex life, both for themselves and also their partner. Here we discuss common sexual challenges faced by both men and women.

2 Online
2 Online

too drunk to cum?

does this happen to everybody?

my bf gets so drunk sometimes that he cant cum. and the same goes for me...and sometimes im even too drunk to get wet. but im totally turned on. its weird...any explanations?

Replies

deleted_user
deleted_user

I hate that My ex was like that and it sucked. We don't drink so more frustrating crap. I would tell him just get up. Alcohol numbs you and it changes the chemical's in your brain blocking pain and a whole lot of other things.
deleted_user
deleted_user

Too drunk to get hard saved me LOTS of child support. But if he gets up, it may take a little longer but it works...
deleted_user
deleted_user

#2 LMAO man my Ex wasn't so lucky he on the run right now.
GZUSthug
GZUSthug

IT'S THE SAME WITH SMOKIN' WEED, BUT I JUST LOVE TO BLISTER THE SHIT OUT OF THE P WHEN WE'RE HIGH WHETHER WE COME OR NOT. WE JUST GO FOR ABOUT 2 HOUR STRAIGHT AND THEN RAID THE FRIDGE.
koolman
koolman

When I'm drunk, I can't even get it up, much less cum (blood rushes too slowly to those places...) LOL.
deleted_user
deleted_user

I am the same way. The reason is is that we're dehydrated from all the alcohol. We can start out strong, nut then also we lose focus due to being enebriated.
deleted_user
deleted_user

Alcohol Heightens the Sences of sensuality, but dulls the pleasure. Thats very normal.
deleted_user
deleted_user

Boy am i glad i don't drink anymore, never had problems not cumming but a time or two it was like trying to force a wet spagetti noodle through a key hole LOL
deleted_user
deleted_user

Know what you mean, medic....flip-flop and too far gone to pop!
deleted_user
deleted_user

Never had that problem. Usually the more I drink, the hornier I get and then lots of fun follows.
deleted_user
deleted_user

well hell i would get horny too, and believe it or not i get hornier now when i don't drink HEHEHEHE i'm a marathoner now, 4 or 5 x and cum with each time
deleted_user
deleted_user

when im under the influence of almost anything i get even more horny. and my bf gets horny too. and he gets hard...no doubt about that. its just when we're both drunk we go at it for like 2 hours..and i get dry really fast and he just gives up cuz he cant cum. i mean...im all good...but he cant cum. for me i dont always have to cum cuz i still like to have sex. but when he doesnt cum...i dont feel fulfilled. i expect it from him so when it doesnt happen it feels like nothing was accomplished. i dunno.
deleted_user
deleted_user

I'm 52 now and can remember many times when I was too drunk to cum, drive, think or sometimes even walk. Fortunately that was a long time ago. Sex is far too fun to ruin with booze.
deleted_user
deleted_user

I don't know gvlaw, but I'm drinking a big rum and coke right now, and I'm pretty sure we're going to go at it later :) :)
I'll let y'all know how it goes!
deleted_user
deleted_user

I think if the booze is affecting your sexual fulfillment, then I'd lay off of it and just enjoy sex. If you want to drink, just don't plan on sex that night. Maybe you both could just fool around when you drink.