Healthy Sex Support Group

This community is dedicated to an open discussion about healthy sex and sharing thoughts and feelings about sexuality and improving one's sex life. Most active adults desire to have an active and fulfilling sex life, both for themselves and also their partner. Here we discuss common sexual challenges faced by both men and women.

2 Online
2 Online

HS match up game thread

Don't you think there should be a HS match up thread?
But it might get people angry and lots of feelings might get hurt though.

You know , for being matched up with someone you think is not your cup of tea, or even worse, being left out all together..
If you want to play say yes.. If not say no. If you think it's a stupid game to play, just say so. Tell me I'm mental.. It's nothing I don't already know.

If you think 2 people are a good match up, let us know.. But if someone doesn't want to play, please don't include them.

Its only a game people...

Replies

BrokenEye
BrokenEye

That sounds very interesting Viv, can't wait to see what happens :-)
MsViv
MsViv

I have a few names in my head broken, but I don't see this thread going anywhere.
deleted_user
deleted_user

Are newbies allowed to join in on this one too
deleted_user
deleted_user

That sounds interesting. What exactly does match up mean? Like I will have a permanent HS fling? LOL. Sure
deleted_user
deleted_user

Yes..
Viv and leather should be hooked up
BrokenEye
BrokenEye

See Viv you have to give it time it might be a slow burner YAY :-)
deleted_user
deleted_user

i see nothing but trouble coming out of this one viv. but go ahead, enlighten us -- you must have some thoughts here. :)
des10ed2b
des10ed2b

satcom is my match. lol. seriously, he is like my e-boyfriend. although i am beginning to think he is avoiding me!
deleted_user
deleted_user

Count me in (or out). Beware.......I'm sexually high maintenance.
itson
itson

Me,,me,,me,,,,
reveal321
reveal321

i was always picked last for softball.
itson
itson

We ain't playing softball.,,lol,,
deleted_user
deleted_user

that's true. we're playing HARD BALL!
deleted_user
deleted_user

If balls are hard there might be a big problem. ;)
BrokenEye
BrokenEye

I've got a hard ball :-)