Healthy Sex Support Group

This community is dedicated to an open discussion about healthy sex and sharing thoughts and feelings about sexuality and improving one's sex life. Most active adults desire to have an active and fulfilling sex life, both for themselves and also their partner. Here we discuss common sexual challenges faced by both men and women.

4 Online
4 Online

how many thrusts

When I was younger I use to count them

Replies

deleted_user
deleted_user

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9p9fpOi271rwnvx8o1_400.jpg
deleted_user
deleted_user

I don't know sonny, lets find out!
deleted_user
deleted_user

One ... two ... three ... four... five ... six... arfghhh
deleted_user
deleted_user

I've never made it without biting!
deleted_user
deleted_user

^LOL!!!!
freakchick3175
freakchick3175

I've had a few that it was easy to keep count of them.. I didn't see them again.
freakchick3175
freakchick3175

well except that lawyer I dated.. . but I only stuck it out on that one cause he already booked the trip to Europe. ( yea he booked it soon as we started dating, I guess it was a "I'm loaded check me out " ..strategy he was trying to use on me. didn't work. saw him once more when we got back, just to drop off his copy of the pics.
satcom66
satcom66

Six seems kind of low; figuring one per three seconds (on average), the average guy lasts two minutes, maybe forty? From the female perspective, obviously not very many. As Mark Twain put it:

Now there you have a sample of mans reasoning powers, as he calls them. He observes certain facts. For instance, that in all his life he never sees the day that he can satisfy one woman; also, that no woman ever sees the day that she cant overwork, and defeat, and put out of commission any ten masculine plants that can be put to bed to her. He puts those strikingly suggestive and luminous facts together, and from them draws this astonishing conclusion: The Creator intended the woman to be restricted to one man.
Mark Twain, Letters from the Earth: Uncensored Writings
Dave17
Dave17

No, lost count.

But I was going to do the blow-pops thing. Somebody beat me two it.

Darn it.

I had thought that the thrusting period of average sex was supposed to last between 2 and 5 minutes. I would expect there to be a thrust... likely averaging to one every two seconds?

So that would be between 60 and 150 thrusts.
tossedaside
tossedaside

Actually, through nearly 36 yrs of compilation and several long years of studying statistics without copulation, I have come to the conclusion, there are only 3 strokes.
The first, the one where flesh melts into one, that split second of penetration where both parties release their inhibitions and realize this shit is getting real, A+
The second, the one that insures this is going to make both parties want a steady diet, a rythym that will get you going for moments of bliss.
The final stroke, when both parties have fused together, sweat cascading from the intensity of the actions performed, the muscles contracting, releasing in unison, backs arching, hips clashing against each other as effortlessly as clouds pillowing across the sky, the last drive to hopefully secure more rendezvous, the last one that creates a bond which brings more desire to be together.

Just 3 strokes that are worth counting, the multitude of ones in between are simply icing on the cake, plum in the pudding, iron in the fire, etc etc.
Bubbabiker
Bubbabiker

Like Toss, the most noticeable is the first stroke and the last.

Hell, I'm too busy to count! :)
deleted_user
deleted_user

I'm too busy counting her orgasms
deleted_user
deleted_user

Well I had to start some where.
Jeeze...
I agree there are some thrusts that are more important than others.
deleted_user
deleted_user

I know that my ex always was on top and you could a clock by her, 8 minuets and she was done ,I was on my own from their