Gastritis Support Group

Gastritis is a medical term for inflammation of the lining of the stomach. It means that white blood cells move into the wall of the stomach as a response to some type of injury. Gastritis has many underlying causes, from infection with the bacterium H. pylori, bile reflux, or excessive consumption of alcohol or certain foods or drugs like aspirin.

0 Online

Aloe Vera with no citric acid?

Okay guys where do you find it without citric acid? It's not easy. Any good brands you can tell me about.

Replies

Faithfully77
Faithfully77

I've not yet heard of this. If you find some, please do keep us posted.
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • deleted_user

ODD behavior/Food intolerances

Our 7 yr old son's ODD behavior is completely gone, unless he is exposed to 3 foods we know he is intolerant to--1) gluten2) food coloring3) high fructose corn syrupIf he becomes exposed to any one of these three food categories, he becomes extremely angry, verbally violent, and physically abusive.I wanted to share this with you all so you rule out food intolerances as being a cause and to do...
  • deleted_user

Six who made a difference

Here are six short stories about six people who, either knowingly or not, helped me get and stay sober. Even now, in the springtime of my senility, my encounters with them stand out like diamonds in a dungheap of vague and loosely sorted memories. What they said changed the way I looked at everything, and those changes have been both durable and effective ever since.There are others, of course,...