I hope everyone had fun this season. We are now in the home stretch for the Fake Lombardi Trophy, currently in the possession of our wonderful Boss Lady who is currently leading in the race to capture it yet again (for the third time). So get your thinking caps on and make your picks. Just remember these games are worth 2 points each and 1 for each games' total points correctly picked and I think it is 1 for the bonus pick. So here are our games this week, which I hope post.
Saturday Jan 9
(7) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (11-5) @ (2) BUFFALO BILLS (13-3) 1:05 pm
(6) LOS ANGELES RAMS (10-6) @ (3) SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (12-4) 4:40 pm
(5) TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS (11-5) @ (4) WASHINGTON FOOTBALL TEAM (7-9) 8:15 pm
Sunday Jan 10
(5) BALTIMORE RAVENS (11-5) @ (4) TENNESSEE TITANS (11-5) 1:05 pm
(7) CHICAGO BEARS (8-8) @ (2) NEW ORLEANS SAINTS (12-4) 4:40 pm
(6) CLEVELAND BROWNS (11-5) @ (3) PITTSBURGH STEELERS (12-4) 8:15 pm
BYES (1) KANSAS CITY CHIEFS, (1) GREEN BAY PACKERS.
There you go Kiddies. 6 games and a ton of points to be had. Good luck and good picking
These are the top 50 movies dating back to 1950 - how many have you seen?https://www.buzzfeed.com/audreyworboys/popular-movie-by-year-checklist-quiz?bfsource=bfocompareon
The third Monday in January every year has been dubbed Blue Monday, considered the most depressing day of the year because of a combination of post-Christmas bills, the abandonment of New Year's resolutions, low sunlight levels, and cold weather (at least in the Northern Hemisphere).Some people have taken to making the day positive by focusing on doing good for each other... not necessarily via...