Fibromyalgia Support Group

You're not alone in your pain. Fibromyalgia is a condition that can be difficult to diagnose and manage. If you're trying to cope with pain throughout your body, sleep problems, general fatigue, or other common fibromyalgia symptoms, you're in the right place. The community is here for you to talk about therapies and share your challenges.

5 Online

MRI Results

And im in the all clear! The Neuro Optomologist just called me himself! He said he was positive it was either MS or Strokes (he never even told me he thought MS till now) But its all clear! YAY!!!!!!!!! Now he said the problem is we dont know WHAT is causing the symptoms so were back to the drawing board, he really doesnt think topamax did it. It can cause eye issues but NOT these or this severe. Plus they normally reverse. But had to share the news!

Replies

Fantod
Fantod

AngelaJo - Fantastic news! You must be so relieved. Now, let's hope that this doctor can figure out the source of your eye issues. Fingers crossed!
wvgirl82
wvgirl82

I'm glad you got good news, but sorry that they still don't know the problem yet. I hope they find something soon so they can help you. I'm glad they are working to find the solution.
Wonderbaby
Wonderbaby

Wow...glad it wasn't either of those two things! But I hope you do get some answers as to why this is happening.
AngelaJo
AngelaJo

Thanks you guys, i go back after christmas for more testing. At least the worst is ruled out!
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • Leo

Whatever Wednesday Check-in

Good morning! I'm on Hubby's work laptop. (shh! don't tell)My laptop is still in "hospital", no reports on its condition. *sigh****A busy day in history today.in 1864, William T. Sherman US Army and his troops began what is now known as the March To The Sea. By December 25, Sherman had gone from Atlanta (his starting point) to Savannah, Georgia. While this march is infamous in the South, and the...
  • harrellstrong14

Ankle Pain

hello,At times I have ankle pain and discomfort to the point where it's hard to walk or I limp. This pain travels up my leg. It makes a popping sound as well. Has anyone experienced this? My foot isn't broken or fractured.