Fibromyalgia Support Group

You're not alone in your pain. Fibromyalgia is a condition that can be difficult to diagnose and manage. If you're trying to cope with pain throughout your body, sleep problems, general fatigue, or other common fibromyalgia symptoms, you're in the right place. The community is here for you to talk about therapies and share your challenges.

5 Online

DS Maintenance Outage Wednesday AM

I was doodling around on some other DS forums tonight.  A moderator on another forum said that he had been notified that DS would be updating their databases tomorrow morning.  A timeframe was not provided.

Maybe this update will finally fix some of the problems with this website!  Fingers crossed!

Replies

Leo
Leo

Gee, nice of them to tell us all, LOL. Here's hoping...
Leo
Leo

I double-checked, it's a database maintenance, so hoefully any outage will be brief.
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • silverlight

"Sources"Of Support...

it has become increasingly clear to me that my only support systemis my pdoc/tdoc,and you guys..little to no support from my boyfriend whom i hardly even see,and my only friend,my best friend who lives 6 hours away has attachment disorder so she frequently disappears,stops calling..too scared to join a meet up,and don't know what denomination of church feel comfortable attending.i've never found...
  • StarBrightGal

Official Clue Game!!!

The criminal, Weapon, and Room have been decided. Leo whenever you'd like to take your turn the game will begin!!!