Female Sexual Issues Support Group

Sexual dysfunction or sexual malfunction is difficulty during any stage of the sexual act (which includes desire, arousal, orgasm, and resolution) that prevents the individual or couple from enjoying sexual activity. Sexual dysfunction disorders are generally classified into four categories: sexual desire disorders, sexual arousal disorders, orgasm disorders, and sexual pain disorders. Sexual desire disorders or decreased libido can be caused by a decrease in normal estrogen (in women) or testosterone (in both men and women) production. Other causes may be aging, fatigue, pregnancy, medications (such as the SSRIs) or psychiatric conditions, such as depression and anxiety. Sexual arousal disorders were previously known as frigidity in women...

0 Online

high libido

ok this is embarrassing but it's been a really a big problem for me. I have a monstrous libido that makes me rabidly horny... like... all the time. It's been like this for at least six months now. It's insane. I'm not the party-er type and I don't sleep around at all, but this is still interfering with my daily life. My ex got exhausted from me always wanting it and I masturbated constantly even while having sex with him as much as possible. It's even worse now that we've broken up. I couldn't concentrate at school and would even masturbate in the bathrooms between classes to get some relief. I'm starting college soon and I don't know how I'm going to fare in that sort of environment. I've been stuck in a triple (!?) room and I'm not sure how I'm going to manage.

Has anyone had this problem?

Replies

deleted_user
deleted_user

my libido has been really strong for the past year now and it is delightful and frustrating at the same time. you'll just have to find some time to yourself a few times a day.. or perhaps make a friend that you can have sex with too. friends with benefits situations can be wonderful, but tricky too, so watch that pretty closely if you choose to do that.

enjoy your libido while you have it. our hormones can take that away, and then you miss it terribly.
deleted_user
deleted_user

There is a condition that I just heard about recently called Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome. This is the support group website. www.psas-support.com. Maybe they have some info that could be helpful to you if you decide to talk to your doctor about it.
deleted_user
deleted_user

When I first started having sex my libido was off the charts.. I would also masturbate all the time... I say find a friend with benefits! Someone that can keep up.. They are out there... My libido never slowed down... It is higher at certain times, and I drive my boyfriend nuts.. But toys are a girls best friend.. And you never know your room mates might not stay in all the time you may have your privacy, or there is always the shower!
deleted_user
deleted_user

All right ladies, is it your youth or what? Inquiring minds wanna know! I'm 49 and have the libido of a rock. So, if it's not just youth, I need you all to write down everything you ingest...maybe that'll put some slut in this frigid wench!! ha.
deleted_user
deleted_user

....I'm waiting....ha
deleted_user
deleted_user

I had a very strong libido from 30 to mid 40's, then perimenopause struck and i started losing my estrogen, progesterone, etc. At that point my libido was quite lowered, but never gone. Now i am on hrt and I am ready and willing about every 5-6 days. It is good and bad. Hubby is not in mood at same time i am. Oh now i am, and he is asleep. I need a cool fan! LOL
deleted_user
deleted_user

I even bought some Dong Quai yesterday. ha.
misspink
misspink

Dont think of it as a bad thing that you have a high sex drive lots of women out there dont even enjoy having sex or have probelms while having it. I had a high sex drive for along time but since i been preggy its gone out of the window abit lol poor bf dont know what to do with him self. If you feel like it is becoming a really big problem the i would say go and have a word with your doc about it maybe you could get some help there if not there is always the option of getting a new bf sorry not much help!
deleted_user
deleted_user

i have a high sex dive at the mo very high. its drving hubby nuts, he cant keep up. i cant help it. maybe i am addicted. i am 49 and its the menop i think.every day if u could,]. twice yesterday. i luv it but is this .i do it meself too cant climax at all having sex.
deleted_user
deleted_user

Little late to be replying to your post but the last four days I've had an extreme increase in my libido, much like your describing. Have you found ways to manage?
deleted_user
deleted_user

Hi LittleEtta, I am sooo envous of you!!! I wish I had a libido at least half as high as yours.... I am 28 and REALLY want to bbost my libido. Any suggestions????
Oh and enjoy yours!!! reallly it's the best!!!
CrossingtheBorder
CrossingtheBorder

You know, I was watching this documentary on this and there is a name for what you are going through. I can't remember the name exactly, but it's something like genital hypersensitivity disorder. You can try putting tooth numbing gel on your clit. Like Ambesol or something similar.
simon23mbathuk
simon23mbathuk

condoms dont releave!!

DAMIT!!!
deleted_user
deleted_user

Not a bad thing trust me haha, Yet it can be frustrating when your really horny all the time, and not able to release your self no matter what you or your partner does.
deleted_user
deleted_user

It is possible you have an estogen/progestrin imbalanc/
that can be checked
How old are u?
my advice would be check that estrogen/progestin balance
take care of your high libido yourself unless u have someone in your life u have a relationship with.
And there is a medical condition rare but it exists. Google
female hypeseuality worth a shot.
good luck, I have struggled with this myself .j
find yourself a good man and he will be happy : )