Feeling Alone Community Group

A place where when you feel alone, you can retreat and perhaps find someone else who is feeling those same feelings, finding solitude and compassion.

1 Online

alone and unhappy

this is my first time here and i guess i am looking for others who know how i feel. Yes i have family near but i still feel very alone and shut out. i have been sick for a long time and i still dont feel like my family wants to understand or sometimes if they even care anymore because there is always something wrong with my health. they have gotten to the point where no one even invites me to go places or do anything with them i just wish they would at least call to see if i feel like going i do have good days where i can get out and do things. This just makes me feel like im alone in this world.

Replies

deleted_user
deleted_user

I'm here to if you need to talk. Hope you feel better tomorrow.
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • nana012

I have cancer

I had to have a lung biopsy, and I have cancer. A very rare form that doesn't have any standard treatment. There just isn't a lot of case history for this. It is epithelioid hemangio endothelioma. The cancer support group doesn't talk every day. I can understand why. I'm waiting for the oncologist to call back for an appointment, and will hear in the next few days. Who knew. Ha!
  • ainteasybeineazy

It's my Birthday and no one cares

Today is my 25th birthday, to my somewhat lack of surprise I can see already no one really seems to care. I've always been the kinda person to make sure that everyone I Care about feels appreciated and knew somebody had their back. I can count 4 times this year when I Went out of my way to make sure a "friend" felt good on their birthday, especially if they got left hanging. Its early in the...