Michael will go infront of the judge. To ask to postpone his sentecing and see if he can get bail to see the birth of our son. It ia a slim chance but I have prayed and prayed. He should be in court in 5 hours. I have been up since four. I am scared and walking on eggshells. He doesn't want me to go. I will sit and wait for his call... or I will just go down there. I'm not sure. All I know is this baby and I are sitting on pins and needles. If the judge says no, they weill sentence him to the remainder of his time. Then he will try for parole or ankle monitor. Please preay for us and our little baby on the way. Will keep you posted by the end of the day. Thanks everyone.
Posts You May Be Interested In