Well, here we are another 2 weeks or more gone with no answer. The committee chairman has not made a decision yet and wanted more information. He has until Friday, which will be the 30 day mark since we filed, to make a decision. I can't believe how much stress this is adding to my life. I just want to scream. Jim told the nurse last week that he hopes we get him out soon, as he doesn't want to die there. Oh my, it is bad enough all of us are worried about that, but for him to understand that this is a possiblity, without us being able to talk with him about it, is heartbreaking. I don't know what i will do if something happens to him and the chairman dragged his feet on making a decision. The prison doctor has given, in her opinion, Jim 3-6 months. If they do not release him now, his early release date is June 24, one day after our 5 year anniversary. I am just so tired.
Posts You May Be Interested In