Well, Chris called me Thursday and said that whoever is below the deputy warden talked to him and is trying to get him out of there. He still sees parole in September, but around the same time he may get post-release. They are sending his post-release papers on June 11 to the judge and he will have 90 days to respond to it, so he has 2 chances to be able to get out, hopefully one or the other actually does some good. I still don't want to get my hopes up until I know an exact for sure date that he will be home with our son and I. They have to wait until June to send his papers because that is the 9 month mark that he'd be in there (apparently he has to be in there that long to be processed). Well, I'm praying for all of you and I hope you are doing the same for me. God Bless everyone! I trust in God and his plans for us, so even if it doesn't happen the way we want it to, there's a reason for everything and the time just ain't right yet.
Posts You May Be Interested In