Hello my name is Tina. I have had problems with my reproductive system for a very long time. Started getting cyst on my left ovarie way back in high school. I found out six years ago that I was already a high stage 3 endo when they went into me the first time... by the next surgery a year later was back to stage two. I am about to turn 38 and facing my sixth surgury due to the endo. I have already had a partial hysterectomy, but still have both ovaries. My left ovarie has three cyst on it, but couldn't be removed with the last laproscopy surgery because my ovaries are now matted to my intestines... they say everythings a mess inside me and I have a ton of scar tissue from all my surgreys. I am scheduled to go back in for surgery in September... They wanted to try me on Lupron to see how menapause would be, but Im unsure about trying it becasue of all the harmful side affects. I have been reading story after story about the horrible side affects of this drug. I am so terrified now to try it I am thinking of canceling my appointment on Thursday... and I really don't know what to do with my upcoming surgery. It is going to be up to me now to have them take both ovaries or leave the right one. Though my Dr. admits it may only save me time and that I may end up in surgery again in a few years... and with me thats hopeful thinking... since I am usually always back there. I also should mention that I have to be opened up again... which will be the second time... three counting my c-section... so lots of recovery time. No way I can have it through laproscopy. I am tired of the surgerys and I get so sick after them. I get very sick from being put under. Plus Im tired of not being able to live my life normal like I use to without all this pain. I cannot even clean more than one room in my house at a time becasue of the pain I am in the next day... I have severe scarring in my right hip and tailbone. And though I dont always have pain during intercourse... I am always in a lot of pain over the next few days. I have one Dr. telling me to leave the right ovarie and another that tells me to get rid of both... she had been through it herself... but I still dont know what to do. Any help would be appreciated on both Lupron and its side affects and if I should get both ovaries out. Thank you.
Posts You May Be Interested In
A friend sent this to me..As far as I can see, grief will never truly end.It may become softer overtime, more gentleand some days will feel sharp.But grief will last as long as Love does - ForeverIt's simply the way the absence of your loved onemanifests in your heart. A deep longing accompaniedby the deepest Love some days. The heavy fog mayreturn and the next day, it may recede.Once again, it's...
I have my maxed amount of epidural shots of my cervical DDD....(and no one cares about my lumbar DDD)..... I've done physical therapy, muscle relaxers, Amitriptyline, Nortryptiline, desipramine.....narcotics... So I decided to go to a spine specialist and they have me on Gabapentin. Its been two weeks and it did nothing for my lumbar ever... but it did seem to help my cervical and arm/hand pain...