I was diagnosed with Endometrinoma on one of my ovaries a couple of months ago. Initially it was 6cm big. Now after a follow MRI/Ultrasound it is at 4cm. I am 45 and don't plan on having any more children. The doctor suggests surgery, but has given me the option of waiting a bit and seeing if it shrinks further in a month or so. Initially I was in a lot of pain, but the pain is nowhere near as bad and much less frequent. Is it worth waiting or should I just get the procedure done now. I really don't want to be down for 6 weeks, so one part of me wants to wait. Thank you!
Posts You May Be Interested In
Today is my 25th birthday, to my somewhat lack of surprise I can see already no one really seems to care. I've always been the kinda person to make sure that everyone I Care about feels appreciated and knew somebody had their back. I can count 4 times this year when I Went out of my way to make sure a "friend" felt good on their birthday, especially if they got left hanging. Its early in the...
theatre and I are there already. I'm having a very berry tea with crackers, cheese and cherry tomatoes and she's having a joint with some beer and we're both on really comfy recliners on thick pile carpet. we need some help with the decor if anyone is around??