Eczema Support Group

Eczema is a form of inflammation of the upper layers of the skin. The main symptoms are skin rashes characterized by redness, skin edema, itching and dryness, with possible crusting, flaking, blistering, cracking, oozing or bleeding. Eczema can be extremely physically and socially uncomfortable. If you're an eczema sufferer, join the group and get support.

1 Online
1 Online

Fluocinonide

Have you tried it?? I had a really bad outbreak on my back and chest and I used this stuff and within about 5 days, I cleared up and it's kind of weird because I'm also super soft. Trust me I'm NOT complaining about that! Anyways, just wanted to share that with everyone..

Replies

BlackAngelPlayah
BlackAngelPlayah

That's my go to treatment. I always keep a supply. It does leave you pretty soft and smooth where it's used. LoL! I have hand eczema for the most part, and once the rash clears, my skin is kinda soft and shiny. :)

Jen
deleted_user
deleted_user

I use it for the eczema in my ears and it works great must doesn't work well for my other areas? Absolutely NOTHING else clears it in my ears but this. What an amazing medication option. : )