I don't know who I am anymore. It's like the control I feel I have is starting to take control over me. Im about 80% sure that there is something wrong with me.the other 20% is me thinking .. "its just a phase almost every girl has something they dont like about themselves." but if i really think about it and face the facts there is something there that isnt right. the thing is that i know to get myself help I should probably be 100% sure that i do have a problem, but im not. and im not sure if to get help or not because what if there isnt a problem? I skip breakfast. Just sit there at lunch laughing trying not to alarm my friends when i dont eat anything. during classes im trying to move around as much as i can without being noticed to burn calories. i do any sport i possibly can. and i run at home on top of that. I do 95 jumping jacks, 150 sit-ups, 5 minutes of leg workouts on each leg. i am a sprinter and i really push myself. i have at least one meal a day or just water. i just feel im losing myself because it happens everyday.
Posts You May Be Interested In
A friend sent this to me..As far as I can see, grief will never truly end.It may become softer overtime, more gentleand some days will feel sharp.But grief will last as long as Love does - ForeverIt's simply the way the absence of your loved onemanifests in your heart. A deep longing accompaniedby the deepest Love some days. The heavy fog mayreturn and the next day, it may recede.Once again, it's...
Today is my 25th birthday, to my somewhat lack of surprise I can see already no one really seems to care. I've always been the kinda person to make sure that everyone I Care about feels appreciated and knew somebody had their back. I can count 4 times this year when I Went out of my way to make sure a "friend" felt good on their birthday, especially if they got left hanging. Its early in the...