1/2 cup vegetable oil
6 lean pork chops
2 large eggs
1 cup flour
1 (29 ounce) can diced peaches with heavy syrup
1/2 cup SPLENDAÃ?Â® Brown Sugar Blend
1/2 cup water, or as needed
1. Heat oil in the frying pan on medium heat.
2. Clean and de-bone the pork chops. In bowl, whisk eggs and set aside. In another bowl, add flour and any additional spices if desired. Dip pork chops in egg and then flour.
3. Place the coated pork chops into the frying pan.
4. Cook for 25 minutes, turning as needed.
5. Turn the heat to low and add the peaches and SPLENDAÃ?Â® Brown Sugar Blend to the pan on top of the pork chops. Add the water if it looks too dry.
6. SIMMER for 10 minutes and serve.
Contest submission by: Pamela W. from Globe, AZ.