1. Soften the cream cheese in the microwave in a regular size, microwaveable bowl for about 20 seconds.
2. In the same bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese, sugar sub., vanilla, cinnamon and the egg until smooth.
3. Scrape down the sides of the bowl to make sure all the cream cheese is incorporated into the batter.
4. Microwave on high in 30 second increments; turning the bowl 1/4 turn after each 30 seconds until the edges are firm and the center is slightly soft (like a danish). Mine usually takes about 1 1/2 minutes to cook but it depends on the microwave.
5. Run a small knife or spatula around the edges of the bowl to release the danish. Turn out onto a plate.
6. Let cool down until warm or cooled entirely before eating.
Total Fat 18.3g
Saturated Fat 9.9g
Monounsaturated Fat 5.7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.1g
Trans Fat 0.0g
Total Carbohydrate 3.7g
Dietary Fiber 0.3g