I really don't know if I should wait to see what happens in the next day or two, or just go and be by his side. We have been separated for 5 yrs but we talk a few times a day. We still care very much for each other and we have children and grand children that keep us close. The Dr's haven't done any tests because they want his heart to rest first. He hasn't been feeling good for a while. He and my grandson were down here in SC for an unplanned visit two weeks ago, and I keep wondering if God planned that visit for a reason. My step son Tyler, 13, lives with my husband and his father. DCF took Tyler away from his mother because they found her unfit, and unwilling to get better, Well Tyler's dad decided to call her and give Tyler back to her because he can't take care of him alone. Now I'm angry and being so far away I feel helpless. Should I just go? Or wait and try to talk some sense into my stepson??
Posts You May Be Interested In