OMG, we nearly had a major fire in our kitchen! My sis was in playing with the dog when she smelt smoke, and noticed the microwave was on fire! She yelled for my mum who switched it off pronto and luckily its ok. Normally my mum would just leave the stuff to microwave, and we wouldnt have smelt it until the paper and stuff around it caught fire or the smoke alarms went off. The dog probably wouldve died if we couldnt have got to her :'( sorry it just freaked me out!
Posts You May Be Interested In