Depression in Children Support Group

Childhood","Children can have depression, an illness marked by persistent sadness or disruptive behavior. Mood shifts, acting out, despair, and low moods (similar to adults) are the main symptoms of depression in children and are often overlooked as normal child-like emotions. If you have a child you suspect may have depression, join the community and get support."

0 Online
0 Online

LOST MOM

I HAVE A CHILD THAT HAS A LIKING FOR A CERTAIN ANIMAL ,GOT CAUGHT DOING SOMETHING NOT NORMAL TO AND ANIMAL,TOOK HIM TO GET HELP,HE DOESNT WANT TOO TALK ,GOES ABOUT HIS DAY LIKE NOTHING HAPPEN,AND WHAT I SEEN IS BUGGING YHE SHIT OUT OF ME . IM TRING TO BE AS PATIENT AS I CAN ,BUT THIS REALLY GETS UP UDER MY SKIN. " TROUBL"

Replies

deleted_user
deleted_user

How old and what did he do?
deleted_user
deleted_user

yes how old and what did he do? go ahead and be open its ok ...we all been through things in our lives, that are in our minds /memories for ever.
notgivnup
notgivnup

I see that it has been a while since your post. I hope that you were able to get some help or at least be able to talk to your child about what he/she did and how it isn't quite the thing he/she should be doing. I am not sure how you approached your child but it may have made them shut you out. Maybe it was just a small experiment, curiosity maybe? A one time thing? You know your child best if this could become a problem. Therapy probably would be the way to go if you think it is a real problem. Hugs to you on this delicate situation.