I have been waiting 6 months since my referral to see a Neurosurgeon for my neck, there are only 2 in my area, my dr had hopes it would heal before I had to see the surgeon, but so far I havent been able to have much physio since my insurance ran out, and there is too much pain in the surrounding area for traction, so I am waiting.. I still have lots of pain, and the C2 is the worst, I have had a headache for a month now, like being kicked in the base of my skull and it is now affecting my TMJ so the pain is radiating thru my face. the C5 still sends shooters thru my elbows and charlie horses in my biceps, and numbness in my fingers. I would assume there has been little healing if this is going on.. can you tell me what your oppinion is? Rachel I am just about ready to see a regular butcher Ortho surgeon for some relief.
Posts You May Be Interested In
I'm trying to exercise daily. I was doing fairly well until I sprained my ankle 2 weeks ago but now I'm getting back on the horse. Today I walked over a mile with my arm weights that are about 22lbs total. I was out of shape and it was hard on my arms. I also did my 30 situps. I'm also going to drink a lot of water and try to eat healthy. I do tend to have a sweet tooth but I'm cutting...
Has anyone switched from spiriva and to what, if so. Was the new med as effective as spiriva? My part d plan will no cover it next year and I'm trying to figure out if I. Should go from an advantage plan or straight medicare with part d. I really need help deciding