We’re happy to announce that there will be a site update coming soon, most likely on January 30th.
Here is what will be included in the update:
- The link to "Support Groups" in the header (the top of the page) will now be called "My Groups" and it will link directly to the groups you have joined.
- Discussion Posts - The "Last Reply By" is coming back!
- If you log-in from the forgot password page, you will no longer get greeted by an error message.
- Hugback will now properly populate if you've received multiple hugs.
- The discussion display on iPad devices will have more room for the actual discussion.
- The number of ads are being reduced.
- Links to Crisis Resources and the Help / FAQ will now be present in the header.
- The Friends link in the header will now be an icon.
- On the Support Groups directory page, under the "Support Groups A-Z" section, the button to toggle between Support Groups and Community Groups will be fixed.
- Improvements are being made to the email alerts and notifications, including better delivery of email alerts.
Important: Notification settings were not properly being saved. As a result, when the site update occurs next week - all members notifications will be reset to the default settings. After the update next week, please go in and re-save your notification preferences. When the site update goes live we will provide instructions on how to update your notification settings.
We hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!