We’re happy to announce that there will be a site update coming soon, most likely on January 30th.
Here is what will be included in the update:
- The link to "Support Groups" in the header (the top of the page) will now be called "My Groups" and it will link directly to the groups you have joined.
- Discussion Posts - The "Last Reply By" is coming back!
- If you log-in from the forgot password page, you will no longer get greeted by an error message.
- Hugback will now properly populate if you've received multiple hugs.
- The discussion display on iPad devices will have more room for the actual discussion.
- The number of ads are being reduced.
- Links to Crisis Resources and the Help / FAQ will now be present in the header.
- The Friends link in the header will now be an icon.
- On the Support Groups directory page, under the "Support Groups A-Z" section, the button to toggle between Support Groups and Community Groups will be fixed.
- Improvements are being made to the email alerts and notifications, including better delivery of email alerts.
Important: Notification settings were not properly being saved. As a result, when the site update occurs next week - all members notifications will be reset to the default settings. After the update next week, please go in and re-save your notification preferences. When the site update goes live we will provide instructions on how to update your notification settings.
We hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
today is one of those days. Those days that I miss my ex so badly. I often sit and wonder why. Why do I miss him? He probably doesn’t even think of me. His life is continuing as normal. Why miss someone who was so unsure about being with you. I’m trying so hard to move on but it isn’t easy at all. Not a day goes by in which I do not think of him. Sometimes I wish he’d at least message to...
Q. What's the advantage of having, anxiety and depression?A. You never have to make your bed, cause your always in it.