We’re happy to announce that there will be a site update coming soon, most likely on January 30th.
Here is what will be included in the update:
- The link to "Support Groups" in the header (the top of the page) will now be called "My Groups" and it will link directly to the groups you have joined.
- Discussion Posts - The "Last Reply By" is coming back!
- If you log-in from the forgot password page, you will no longer get greeted by an error message.
- Hugback will now properly populate if you've received multiple hugs.
- The discussion display on iPad devices will have more room for the actual discussion.
- The number of ads are being reduced.
- Links to Crisis Resources and the Help / FAQ will now be present in the header.
- The Friends link in the header will now be an icon.
- On the Support Groups directory page, under the "Support Groups A-Z" section, the button to toggle between Support Groups and Community Groups will be fixed.
- Improvements are being made to the email alerts and notifications, including better delivery of email alerts.
Important: Notification settings were not properly being saved. As a result, when the site update occurs next week - all members notifications will be reset to the default settings. After the update next week, please go in and re-save your notification preferences. When the site update goes live we will provide instructions on how to update your notification settings.
We hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Ive already poseted this to the rape support group. I kust want to share my story. Im ready toI’m going to take you back. No not to the beginning, but to the nights that will haunt me forever. Night 1: October 13, 2014. My 19th birthday, the night my whole life changed. Now this isn’t easy to write and I’m going to get in to major details. My birthday, I had to work that night at steak n...
Dear God,I still don't understand everything, but I am trying to focus on blessings right now instead of loses. Thank you for bringing Lisa into my life twentyone years ago. Your gift to me of her love saved me from hardening from the pain and suffering given to me by my family. She was a light from which I saw the world you created with love instead of the brutality created by the humanity...