My husband and I received a phone call from our pediatrician this morning. We had taken our 18 month old daughter to take the sweat test yesterday and her levels are "a little high". I guess I am just really scared....I am trying to be strong for my husband and our extended family. We are waiting to get into the pediatric pulmonologist... Waiting is so hard for me. I really just would like to know what we might be dealing with. Does anyone have any advice on where we go from here? What other tests need to be done? What we do in the meantime? I would really appreciate any feedback!
Posts You May Be Interested In
A friend sent this to me..As far as I can see, grief will never truly end.It may become softer overtime, more gentleand some days will feel sharp.But grief will last as long as Love does - ForeverIt's simply the way the absence of your loved onemanifests in your heart. A deep longing accompaniedby the deepest Love some days. The heavy fog mayreturn and the next day, it may recede.Once again, it's...
theatre and I are there already. I'm having a very berry tea with crackers, cheese and cherry tomatoes and she's having a joint with some beer and we're both on really comfy recliners on thick pile carpet. we need some help with the decor if anyone is around??