COPD & Emphysema Support Group

COPD is a progressive disease characterized by airflow obstruction or limitation. Emphysema is characterized by loss of elasticity of the lung tissue, destruction of structures supporting the alveoli and of capillaries feeding the alveoli. Both have symptoms that include shortness of breath, among other respiratory troubles. If you are a COPD or Emphysema sufferer, join the group and find support.

0 Online
0 Online

Did anyone find a chat room?

I was reading some of the messages from back last year. Did anyone find a good chat room? I was on one once then I couldn't find my way back there again. Then it seemed the chats were programed. So I gave up...then I found DS.
Do you all have any new info on this subject?
Also do any of you ever feel you can't get enough done? Seems like everyone is moving so fast and I'm like the turtle...so slow. Kind of depressing. I should be proud of what I can do, but I sure wish I could do what I used to do!
Sometimes it is hard to keep the good spirits up.
Thanks for being here.
Carol

Replies

SusieJD
SusieJD

I have a great chat room on my own message board site "Up North Simple Living". If you'd like to try it go to: http://upnorthminnesotasimpleliving.yuku.com/directory

Susie
deleted_user
deleted_user

Thanks Susie I wiil give it a try. Can you tell me more about it?
Carol
SusieJD
SusieJD

Hi Carol...it's on my message board. It's a pretty good one, lots of bells and whistles. My message board is just about simple living. It's pretty new, not a lot of members yet and I've been kinda pre-occupied with the hospital and surgery thing. But I've been there lately.

Come visit...maybe you'll like it.

Susie