Colon Cancer Support Group

Colorectal cancer, also called colon cancer or bowel cancer, includes cancerous growths in the colon, rectum and appendix. Many colorectal cancers are thought to arise from mushroom-like growths that are usually benign, but some may develop into cancer over time. The majority of the time, the diagnosis of localized colon cancer is through colonoscopy.

0 Online

FATHER PASSED AWAY AFTER 2 YRS and 9 MONTHS BATTLE

My father passed away on the 17th February 2017 after a long battle of metastatic colorectal cancer. He suffered badly.

But he never complained he was always playing his illness down, which annoyed me at appointments, he never wanted to cause a fuss.

Now my world has been torn apart I no longer can speak to him or text him. But i am assured that he knows I will always love him.

Replies

sharon64
sharon64

So sorry for your loss❤ sending hugs and prayers
yorman1
yorman1

Sorry to hear...never easy to accept loss of a parent. My prayers with you and your family. God bless
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • mrsvfox75

New to the group and recently diagnosed

On Sept.13th I was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer metastasized to the liver. I haven't started chemo yet. I am wondering if there is anyone out there that has any idea what is in store for me. I know not all people are the same or react the same but I would like to have an idea of what's next.
  • Lukie1946

WEEK 3 GAMES

Here we go into Week 3 already and the race for the Trophy is already heating up.  Please pay attention to the schedule as there is one game being played in London at 9:30 am for those who wait till 11am or noon to pick games on Sunday.  Best of luck to all and keep picking winners....THURSDAY, Sept 21, 8:30PMLOS ANGELES RAMS (1-1) @ SAN FRANCISCO 49ers (0-2)  (maybe the Niners can fill some...