So I was informed yesterday by a friend who is an RA that the floor of the dorm I am living in flooded over the summer and is now filled with mold. I called housing to ask what they were doing about the mold and they freaked out at me. The person on the phone who is just a workstudy kid was like "you don't even know there is mold cuz you are not here. and anyways its being cleaned. . . and all the dorms have mold problems" then she said again "you don't even know though cuz you're not here" I was like sweet I can see that you are getting an incredible education! You just confirmed that there is in fact a mold problem!! So anyway anyone know how to remove mold?? So looking forward to moving in!!!
Posts You May Be Interested In