Long story short: My daughter and I have a chance to go to Europe this summer on an all expense paid trip. She is 15 and I have to have her Dad's signature for her to go. He has promised to get the paperwork allowing her to go signed and returned to us and time is running out. It has been iver a month and if I do not get the paperwork submitted for her by next friday she will not be able to go. Part of me wants to write him and offer to do whatever he wants to smooth things over so he will sign but I also know that it will not stop with this trip. I have been "fixing" his failures for 16 years and although I don't want my daughterto miss out I feel that this will open a door way to my Xs manipulations that will be very hard to close. I would really like some feedback on this as my time is running out.
Posts You May Be Interested In
Hi all! This is for those of you that have or have had the same neurologist for 4 years or more. I have been with mine now since 2009. He is one of the best movement disorder secialists in the midwest. I know he is extremely busy on the lecture circuit now and in fact not taking new patients there is a huge waiting list for him. BUT.... I feel like my visits are not what they use to be. He...
I gave my 2 week notice last Friday 13th. Now to join you fine people in a life of leisure and nothing else to do but to look out for myself....is it just me or does that sound pretty boring? My goal was to live to retire and I guess having to take early retirement because of health reasons wasn't exactly the way I had planned things. I just can't stay in that building that is reeking mildew...